Do you agree?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5
Lord

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi, i think that there is a lot of people that would like to help or contribute or develop and idea. My proposition is that everyone can ask to develop a branch or work on a job. People would be able to vote on that but more freedom means more production.

For example, there is someone that wants to create an eSport team, why we need to have a vote on that, we can simply let him the possibility to create that team and work on that. If we see that he is breaking the rules we could have a vote then to ban their actions or take it to the court.
Plah

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Lord wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:30 pm
Hi, i think that there is a lot of people that would like to help or contribute or develop and idea. My proposition is that everyone can ask to develop a branch or work on a job. People would be able to vote on that but more freedom means more production.

For example, there is someone that wants to create an eSport team, why we need to have a vote on that, we can simply let him the possibility to create that team and work on that. If we see that he is breaking the rules we could have a vote then to ban their actions or take it to the court.
I second
Supervisor of the PR/FR branch
Plah
RonBn

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Lord wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:30 pm

Though we might not need to vote on every idea, ensuring quality and serving of correct interests is critical, and ideas that seem good might be actually hurting our effort. Staining public image, creating disorder by conflicting programs and etc. For this reason, I think we need an executive branch to ensure cooperation and good management of all republic departments, offices, and so on.

This executive branch doesn't need to be too large, perhaps two or three people could be enough. You don't need too many personnel to regularly communicate with all branches, and of course expansion of said branch could be decided on further on.