Do you want to contribute to TOR? We are hiring!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:58 am

Hi everyone, we are in need of more mods, not only for moderating the forum also for developing some branches or propositions: Ambassadors, promoters, writers etc. If you want to contribute to TOR please post on this topic an small text of what could you do for TOR.
Plah

Unread post Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:13 am

admin wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:58 am
Hi everyone, we are in need of more mods, not only for moderating the forum also for developing some branches or propositions: Ambassadors, promoters, writers etc. If you want to contribute to TOR please post on this topic an small text of what could you do for TOR.
Hello, I would like to become mod. I could contribute a whole lot to the server but I would more like to become the mod of a branch specifically foreign relations. I have made contact with other nations in the past that is why I would think I'd be good at becoming mod of a foreign relations branch.
Supervisor of the PR/FR branch
Plah
Searley_Doge

Unread post Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi, i would like to become a moderator so that i may help the forum grow as a whole. My largest contribution would be time as i can be on the forum for most of the day and stay up to date on propositions and minor requests.
-Big Bic Pupper
Rooztr

Unread post Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:59 am

Hi there! I'm deeply interested in becoming a moderator for TOR. I have some real life experience i could apply to developing the branches of promoters or ambassadors. As of now, I have a large amount of free time I could contribute to the forum and community. I hope I can provide some insight into the further development of TOR, as I have done similar things for organizations in the past. Please contact me if you find a role that you think will suit me best!
SpasticPlastics

Unread post Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:04 am

Hey! I'd like to be considered for a moderator position. Below, I'll explain some of my attributes that may prove my utility.
  • As the creator of the PCP, my main focus freedom of expression and equality of platform.
  • My schedule allows me to be active when other mods are not.
  • I've done work in my local government, and I am knowledgeable in politics and economics.
  • As you can see by my name, I am plastic, so I'm durable, light, and non-biodegradable. In other words, I'm here for the long haul.
Thank you for your consideration. I hope to hear from you all soon.
RonBn

Unread post Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 am

admin wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:58 am
Hi everyone, we are in need of more mods, not only for moderating the forum also for developing some branches or propositions: Ambassadors, promoters, writers etc. If you want to contribute to TOR please post on this topic a small text of what could you do for TOR.
I'd like to become a general moderator and help establish this community. I have experience in management and leadership, though school might hamper my efforts to help. I am quite cool-headed and good with informed critical thought, which I will try to encourage. I have no major experience in statecraft or politics, but I hope to learn while this community is still young and forgiving, then perhaps if it grows to become something greater I could be of real help.
Saber

Unread post Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:31 pm

My fellow nation and political enthusiasts,
My name is Saber and I currently run my own micronation, and as an outside I would like to become a Moderator for either the discord or the newly created forum.

As an outsider/foreign reprehensive, I would not be a biased moderator and be fair in discussions and decisions. I will hold every person accountable for their wrong doings and be active. I will help keep the forum (if I become a forum moderator) or discord (if I become a Discord Moderator) appropriate and professional. I will be strict but fair.

I have also moderated in many other types of companies, servers, and/or MMORPGs. That includes, but is not limited to: A Toontown Private Server, a couple of minecraft servers, a few small discord servers, and much more.

I hope you choose me to become a moderator.
Since this is a direct democracy, if you would like me to be a moderator, please upvote this comment.

Thank you,
Saber
Current Up-Votes on Discord: 3
Current Yesses: 1

(UPDATE: If I do become moderator I propose we have a ban appeal board and a ban request board)
Current Kaiser of Lilylandia
Foreign Ambassador from Lilylandia to The Online Republic

Very First person to use an Avatar on TOR. Anyone else is lying to you.

:o Im not a girl, Im a guy. Dont ask. :o
Saber

Unread post Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:36 pm

(P.S. I am already an ambassador from Lilylandia and I am looking forward to seeing the candidates who will become an ambassador to us)
Current Kaiser of Lilylandia
Foreign Ambassador from Lilylandia to The Online Republic

Very First person to use an Avatar on TOR. Anyone else is lying to you.

:o Im not a girl, Im a guy. Dont ask. :o
admin
Site Admin

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:48 am

Rooztr wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:59 am
Hi there! I'm deeply interested in becoming a moderator for TOR. I have some real life experience i could apply to developing the branches of promoters or ambassadors. As of now, I have a large amount of free time I could contribute to the forum and community. I hope I can provide some insight into the further development of TOR, as I have done similar things for organizations in the past. Please contact me if you find a role that you think will suit me best!
Plah wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:13 am
Hello, I would like to become mod. I could contribute a whole lot to the server but I would more like to become the mod of a branch specifically foreign relations. I have made contact with other nations in the past that is why I would think I'd be good at becoming mod of a foreign relations branch.
Hi, i will create now a subforum in organizations. As you are interested in help in public relations you will have freedom there to organize campaigns to promote the country. There you will have totally freedom to create your own posts and also to promote the forum and the country to other forums, subreddits etc.
admin
Site Admin

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Saber wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:31 pm
My fellow nation and political enthusiasts,
My name is Saber and I currently run my own micronation, and as an outside I would like to become a Moderator for either the discord or the newly created forum.

As an outsider/foreign reprehensive, I would not be a biased moderator and be fair in discussions and decisions. I will hold every person accountable for their wrong doings and be active. I will help keep the forum (if I become a forum moderator) or discord (if I become a Discord Moderator) appropriate and professional. I will be strict but fair.

I have also moderated in many other types of companies, servers, and/or MMORPGs. That includes, but is not limited to: A Toontown Private Server, a couple of minecraft servers, a few small discord servers, and much more.

I hope you choose me to become a moderator.
Since this is a direct democracy, if you would like me to be a moderator, please upvote this comment.

Thank you,
Saber
Current Up-Votes on Discord: 3
Current Yesses: 1

(UPDATE: If I do become moderator I propose we have a ban appeal board and a ban request board)
I think that at this moment we really need more promoters or developers of other branches that simply moderators. Do you think that you could work on promoting or developing other branches?